Home For The Holidays: Christmas Gift Basket with Cheese & Sausage - Product Description
Who wouldn't love this wonderful holiday meat and cheese gift basket filled with an all-time favorite holiday combination, Wisconsin cheeses, sausage, crackers, nuts and more! This is cheese and sausage gift basket has been a best seller year after year.
This meat and cheese holiday basket is impressive to say the least. We have filled this very handsome and unique wooden basket with:
- Gourmet Focaccia Crisp Crackers
- Cranberry Cheddar gourmet Cheese
- Wisconsin Swiss Cheese
- Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
- Delicious Garlic and Onion Spread
- Jumbo Cashews and Peanuts
- "Nik Naks" Cocktail Mix
- Assorted Dipping Mustard
- Beef Salami
- All Beef Summer Sausage with Cranberries (delicious!)
- Mint Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Cranberry Bog Frogs (Sweetened Dried Cranberries and Cashews smothered w/ Caramel and Chocolate)
When it's all done, they tastefully decorate it with holiday pine and carefully wrap it with a basket bag and a large bow.
*This basket has been a Best Seller since it's introduction in 2007.
Home For The Holidays: Christmas Gift Basket with Cheese & Sausage - Details
- This holiday meat and cheese gift basket starts with a beautiful two handle basket and then gets stuffed with deluxe meats and cheese from Wisconsin.
- Take this holiday meat and cheese gift basket with you or send it when you can't be there in person.
- There is always something special about coming "Home for the Holidays" and this unique cheese & sausage gift basket is a great way to share the sentiment.
- This holiday gift basket has been a Gift Basket Village best seller every year since it's introduction in 2007.
- Proudly Made in the USA by our very own staff of gift basket designers and sent directly to your favorite person.
Related Items Home For The Holidays: Christmas Gift Basket with Cheese & Sausage
Italian Classic Gift Basket (2.9 pound)
Holiday Treasure Food Gift from The Swiss Colony
Say Cheese! Gift Basket (4.6 pound)
6 Piece Sausages 'n Cheese Bars from The Swiss Colony